There are so many books covering nutrition, health and weight loss. In fact, a search for “weight loss” books on amazon.com renders more than 15,000 results! The books listed below are ones I live by and that helped me succeed in my weight loss goals. I cook recipes from these cookbooks regularly, the education books helped me learn more about my body and the inspirational reads kept me motivated to stay on track.
If you have any questions regarding any of my suggested reads . . . or would like to share a book that has been instrumental in your weight loss success . . . don’t hesitate to email me, post it on my Facebook page or tweet me.
- Cook Yourself Thin: Skinny Meals You Can Make in Minutes
- Squeaky Gourmet: Simple. Clean. Food.
- The Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook
- The Eat-Clean Diet or The Eat-Clean Diet Recharged! by Tosca Reno
- Master Your Metabolism by Jillian Michaels with Marisca van Aalst
- Skinny Bitch: a no-nonsense guide for savvy girls who want to stop eating crap and start looking fabulous! by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Momfulness: Mothering with Mindfulness, Compassion and Grace by Denise Roy
- A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose by Eckhart Tolle
- Healthy Living From the Inside Out by Mariel Hemmingway
- , Said the Shotgun to the Head by Saul Williams